In Seeds of Harmony, children ages 2-5 enjoy a lively class that consists of song sessions and games that introduce and develop the most important aspects of music, including:
- Ear-training, through Fixed-do Solfege and call and response singing. Fixed-do is known to help build perfect pitch (see the Director’s bio for more).
- Intro to piano, ukulele, drums and more!
- Immersion in Notation, including writing
- Rhythm and Coordination, Kodaly Rhythms and Dancing
- Performances at formal recitals
Seeds of Harmony builds a comprehensive foundation for a lifetime of competent and confident music-making.
- NE PDX KTL’s location inside the Children’s Gym
- At Twin Oaks Child Care in Beaverton
Want to have Seeds of Harmony come to your preschool? Call 503-961-2029 and speak with the Founder.